Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Zoie's Build a Bear Party
Last weekend was my niece Zoie's 6th birthday party! I can hardly believe that little girl is 6 years old! She was born on March 11, 2004, which was exactly 2 days before I met Mat Searcy for the first time. It was quite a memorable week. I can always count how long Mat and I have been together. Sydney Anne had so much fun at the party. She loves to watch the other children and SOON, she will be able to walk around and play with them! Sydney Anne built a bunny which Melanie correctly named "Petals". I guess when you have kids you have to have lots of creative names for stuffed animals. I am so not good at that stuff!
In the pictures are me and Sydney Anne (of course) and below is my brother Robert and his son, Robert Preston! Also, my mom and dad with Sydney Anne and Preston and then Ben and Mollie at the party. Where is the birthday girl? Well, I didn't get a good picture. That little girl was everywhere! I can't tell you how much I love my nieces Zoie and Mollie, my nephew Preston and my baby cousin Ben!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment