Friday, March 26, 2010

A Beautiful Day with Zoie and Mollie!


 

 
Posted by Picasa


We had a busy day this past weekend. It began with a trip to Grandma Martin's house. Grandma and Granddaddy kept Sydney Anne so I could go see my friend Bonnie's little girl Hadley in the hospital. She was in the hospital for 5 days for ear infections and we are so glad she is home. I took lunch to Bonnie and it was time for Hadley's nap, so I didn't stay long. I headed back over to mom's and we had the best afternoon. It was sunny and the temperature was in the mid 70's. You can't beat that! We spent most of the afternoon outside. Hayley, Danny and the girls came to hang out, too. We went on a long walk in the neighborhood and enjoyed looking at all the blooming plants and trees. Zoie and Mollie took turns pushing Sydney Anne in the stroller. I haven't seen Sydney Anne that alive in a LONG time! It's like the weather has brought the much needed health to her bones! That night, we had a pizza party and Robert and Jennifer brought Preston over! Oh, and don't forget about Andrew and his girlfriend Rachel. I love having a BIG family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers