The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Sydney says "Quack Quack"
Sydney Anne repeated Quack Quack after I said it about a Sandra Boynton book we were reading. It is just funny the stuff she does sometimes. This is a long video, so just watch to first minute. She is so much fun!! Please forgive me when you hear me. I am a dork!
Cute video...she is precious!
ReplyDeleteI can't find where to add video on my blog anymore. It updated to some new version and now it just have a button for uploading photos!